B&W Type 50 Case Orange
The Outdoor Cases from case specialist B&W international were developed for the toughest outdoor employment and were tested under extreme conditions.
They are designed for temperatures ranging from – 40 °C to + 80°C.
They are stackable and absolutely watertight, dust tight and airtight.
They are crack proof in a 2 meter height fall on to a concrete floor.
- case shells made of Ultra High-Impact ABS Plastic
- air pressure compensation valve
- 2 locks
- 1 handle
- carrying strap and back pack system possible
- temperatures ranging from -40° up to +80° C
- very sturdy, stackable
- dustproof, airtight, watertight
- unlimited lifetime guarantee
|Inside dimension:||420 x 300 x 170 mm|
|Outside dimension:||455 x 365 x 185 mm|
|Net weight:||3.00 kg|