In this months “Featured Product” we are going to cover one of those items that should be in everyone’s vehicle, from motorcycle to truck and boat to plane…. RESCUE TAPE.
Originally designed for the U.S. Military and now available in the UK from ROCK N ROAD 4X4LTD, this awesome product can be used to repair certain vehicle faults that would otherwise result in specialist recovery.
Rescue Tape has amazing properties which allow it to repair a multitude of faults found on all types of vehicles in every day life or when being used in extreme conditions like off roading, competitions and remote location expeditions.
In every day life it can be used in agricultural and building industry and is very popular in the plumbing profession.
Rescue Tape resists fuels, oils and acids, solvents salt water, road salt and UV rays. It can also be used on leaking pipes which are totally submerged.
Rescue Tape is an award winning self fusing silicone repair product emergencies and all purpose repairs. Rescue Tape is the strongest, fastest-fusing repair tape on the market and is now available in the UK from ROCK N ROAD 4X4 LTD.
Just by stretching Rescue Tape and wrapping it around any project onto itself, Rescue Tape will quickly and easily create a permanent air-tight, water tight seal in just minutes or even seconds!
You can repair leaks on plumbing and hoses in a flash, make underwater repairs, use it on electrical wiring or as shrink wrap, wrap tool handles and much more!
- Self fusing
- Pressure resistant up to 8 Bar (with hose diameter 25mm)
- Withstands extreme temperatures -50C to +260C
- Permanent seal
- Waterproof – airtight
- Insulates 8,000 volts
- Can be applied under water
- Never gets gummy or sticky
Originally designed for the U.S Military, Rescue Tape is now available in the UK from ROCK N ROAD 4X4 LTD.
Rescue Tape has infinite uses, here are just a few suggestions…
- Keep it on board vehicles & equipment for emergency hose repairs
- Seal leaky hoses, pipes, tubing & fittings
- Neaten up lines and extension cords in stowage
- Whip the ends of rope
- Wrap tools and handles for a great non-slip grip
- Wrap wiring harnesses and custom split-looming
- Waterproofing electrical connections and terminals
- Use it as an emergency O-ring
- Wrap hydraulic fittings and other exposed metal connections to help prevent corrosion
- Works even over wet, dirty or oily surfaces
- Works under water
- Wrap it around anything that you want to secure or repair and it will never leave any sticky residue.
Rescue Tape dimensions: 2.54cms wide x 3.66mtrs long x 0.5mm thick
Available in 6 colours: Black, White, Clear, Red, Yellow, Blue.