Our Bespoke Webbing Cargo Nets and Webbing Straps are now available for even more vehicles, makes & models than ever before.
As some of our customers are not completely aware of our entire range and what we can produce, we are listing just some of them below to raise their awareness.
All our nets and straps are manufactured here in UK by our BS ISO9001 prodution team. We use Military-Specification fittings and in certain cases use life dependant components found on over head safety harnesses and from the aviation industry. Each product is carefuuly designed and in most cases they are over engineered so as not to fail when you are counting on them in any situation from muddy field to battle field!!!
Webbing Cargo Nets available for vehicle inetrior and exterior applications ranging from adventure motorcycles to expedition trucks including 4×4 SUVs & Unimogs.
- Ceiling nets – securing light weight bulky items like pillows, sleeping bags, roll mats, coats etc in the overhead void in the cargo area.
- Loadspace nets – securing heavy or large loads preventing movement during off-road travel, expeditions or Asda trips! (other supermarkets are available)
- Door and window nets – great for creating additional storage areas on the inside of your vehicle doors and rear windows in expedition vehicles.
- Panel nets – great for creating a storage space on a panel for example the rear side of a 3door 4×4 or van.
- Seat storage nets – secured to the rear of seats, these nets create great areas for coats or bags, Maps etc.
- Roof rack nets – Made to any size and shape, even to fit specific roof top boxes & sparewheels or to completely secure a roof rack full of various size and shape items.
- Bonnet nets – great for feeding recovery straps & ropes through or strapping on to, winch remote cables, bags, tools, “road-kill”!!!
- Tailgate nets – externally for recovery straps/ropes, internally for securing recovery gear, coats, camping gear etc.
- Pick-up trucks – tailgate removal for considerably lowering drag resistance whilst keeping loads secure.
- Pick-up truck loadbed nets – to secure all your work or camping/leisure gear under. Prevents quick snatch n grabs!
- Motorcycles – luggage racks top box/pannier nets for additional larger items like tents, folding chairs our waterproof bags etc.
- Motorcycles – fuel tank nets for bulky light weight items. nets available with backing sheet to protect paintwork.
- Quads/ATV’s – front and rear luggage rack nets, nets for pre-fit storage boxes, passenger seat nets.
- Expedition trucks – cab roof nets, cupboard storage area, ceiling nets cab nets.
Our nets can be made to any shape or size (up to 10sqm) with any size mesh. We can use heavy duty webbing or seatbelt webbing and can make them from 18, 25, 50 or 75mm widths.
Colours range from Black, Red, Mid Blue, Navy Blue, Green, Yellow or Orange.
We also supply a full selection of hardware to attach your net to any loaction inside or out of your vehicle.
In most cases, nets are installed in a matter of minutes, and all are fast and simple to remove/refit and adjust.
They can be waashed by machine (make sure to remove all metal hardware) at low temp or by hand, or even by simply hosing down or powerwashing. They are heavy duty and will withstand a good blasting. Any external nets can be left on when powerwashing your vehicle after a days off-roading!
We can produce a net from your dimensions sent to us, drawings supplied by you with measurements, or we may already have a net in stock or oin our records from a previous order which we can refer to. In certain cases, depending on distance, we can come out to you to discuss your needs and measure up your vehicle. This depends on available staff and distance. There is a very small charge for this service which can sometimes be deducted from the final cost of the net.
To see a small selection of just some of the nets we have already made, please see our Cargo Net listing in our Products, and also in our Galleries.
For further information or to discuss a bespoke heavy duty net for your vehicle, please get in touch with us using any of our details found by clicking on the CONTACTS tab on the right of the tool bar. Advice and information is free!